Read all instructions in this manual before use.
Caution: Sharp Blades!
Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
• Batteries must be inserted with the correct polarity.
• The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
• Remove batteries if the item will not be used for an extended period.
• Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
• Use only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended.
• Exhausted batteries should be removed from the item.
To turn the LED light on and have it stay on, push tab all the way to the right.
To turn the LED light off, push the tab to the center with an even amount on both sides.
To have the LED turn on only when you squeeze the handle, push the tab all the way to the left.
LED lights illuminate the cutting area to help see while cutting. On light and medium colored nails, the LED will also help illuminate the pet's quick to better identify the proper cutting location. For dark nails, the LEDs may not be powerful enough to see the quick.
**Before first use, remove the plastic tab under the handle or the light wont work**
Clean with a damp cloth and dry off. Always keep the unit dry and store out of reach of children.
*Caution when cleaning: Blades are sharp